We are excited to Welcome you back starting May 4th, 2020.
We truly appreciate your patience and support!
What you need to know:
• We are only seeing dental emergencies and urgent care at this point.
• If you had an appointment from March 17th – May 4th, we will be reaching out to you to reschedule your appointment.
• If you have an appointment after May 4th, we will be reaching out to you to adjust if necessary.
• Our online booking is temporarily disabled for regular appointments, If you would like to book an appointment please call us at 204-694-2042.
What to expect:
• When you enter the office we will require that you be pre-screened
• Our front door will be locked. Please remain in your vehicle when you arrive, and call us to let us know that you are here
• Only the patient will be able to enter the office, unless you are coming with your child or someone elderly and they need your assistance
• Your temperature will be taken, hand sanitizer is mandatory
• All staff members will be required to have temperature taken and hand sanitize as well upon entering
• All staff will be wearing personal protective equipment according to the Manitoba Dental Association guidelines and protocols for COVID-19
Our commitment to you:
• Patients will not be permitted in our waiting room at this time
• We have hand sanitizer at each desk for our patients to hand sanitize before leaving
• If you have a mask or equivalent face covering please bring it to you appointment, otherwise we will provide one for you
• Our front desk area and debit machine will be fully sanitized between patients
• Washrooms will be fully sanitized between uses and on a regular basis, including door handles etc.