1. Should I be flossing my teeth daily? YES
Proper Daily Care Can Prevent A Lifetime of Problems
One dentist recommended that you only floss the teeth you want to keep. It doesn't get much clearer than that.
2. Can poor oral health lead to heart disease? YES
Studies Are Showing That Oral Health Impacts Overall Health
Science is now showing that poor oral health can increase the chances of getting serious health complications like diabetes and heart disease.
3. Can poor oral health affect my baby? YES
Poor Oral Health Can Affect Your Pregnancy
Studies have shown that poor oral health can result in lower birth weights and pre-term deliveries.
4. Can a dentist detect early health problems? YES
Your Mouth Shows What's Happening In Your Body
Using an intra-oral camera we can detect mouth lesians that can be early signs of more serious health problems.
5. Can my smile affect my personal success? YES
Healthy Smiles Leave Lasting Impressions
It's a well known fact that people are drawn to people with welcoming smiles. We can help you overcome common dental problems and restore your smile confidence.
6. Do you provide free consultations? YES
We're Committed To Your Overall Health
Ask us about improving your oral health during your next visit. We can help you create a healthier and happier you.