A Strong Natural Looking Smile
Many people experience tooth loss due to decay , disease and injury. For many years, the only option open to these people was bridges and dentures. Today however, we can provide dental implants that are like having real teeth again.
Dental implants are becoming the foundation of cosmetic dental work. They look and feel exactly like natural teeth.
Dental implants are small prosthetic posts that are place into the bone of the upper or lower jaw, they act as replacements for the root portion of lost natural teeth and also serve as an anchor for replacement teeth.
Dental implants are appropriate for almost anyone who is currently missing teeth or is at risk of losing teeth.
Dental implants in Winnipeg, MB R2P 2Z3 can give patients their confidence back. The benefits are improved aesthetics, the ability to eat comfortably and a clean healthy oral environment for the patient.
What Are Advantages of Dental Implants?
- Improved appearance. Dental implants look and feel like your own teeth. And because they are designed to fuse with bone, they become permanent.
- Improved speech. With poor-fitting dentures, the teeth can slip within the mouth causing you to mumble or slur your words. Dental implants allow you to speak without the worry that your teeth might slip.
- Improved comfort. Because they become part of you, implants eliminate the discomfort of removable dentures.
- Easier eating. Sliding dentures can make chewing difficult. Dental implants function like your own teeth, allowing you to eat your favorite foods with confidence and without pain.
- Improved self-esteem. Dental implants can give you back your smile and help you feel better about yourself.
- Improved oral health. Dental implants don’t require reducing other teeth, as a tooth-supported bridge does. Because nearby teeth are not altered to support the implant, more of your own teeth are left intact, improving your long-term oral health. Individual implants also allow easier access between teeth, improving oral hygiene.
- Durability. Implants are very durable and will last many years. With good care, many implants last a lifetime.
- Convenience. Removable dentures are just that; removable. Dental implants in Winnipeg, MB R2P 2Z3 eliminate the embarrassing inconvenience of removing your dentures, as well as the need for messy adhesives to keep your dentures in place.